How to Navigate Daddy by Default
Welcome to Daddy by Default, and thanks for visiting the site. Let me show you around a bit.
Daddy by Default was created as a place to share cool stuff with stay at home dads. There are dozens of original posts, and guest posts too, including humor, parenting tips, videos, and product reviews.
If you’d like to read more about Daddy by Default, and why I started the site, checkout the Daddy by Default About page.
In the meantime, the links listed below are a sample of what I have to offer.
Let’s start with the most popular posts:
- 10 Ways to Know if You Are a Child of the 80′s
- 3 Universal Truths of Feeding Baby
- The 5 Coolest Tough Guy Movie Quotes
- A New Baby Product Review Rating System for Dads
- 15 Awesome Ipad Apps for Dads
- 5 Horrible Ways to Name Your Baby
- Bad Teachers Are Just So Much Fun
Now, here are some of my hand-picked favorites:
- There’s $#*! Everywhere!
- 20 New Features in Max OS X Lion, The Good and the Bad
- How I Got to #1 on Google
- The Duke on Being a Dad
- Social Media Application and Security Settings – How to Opt Out on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus
Baby Products that don’t Exist, But Should
Each week, I tell you about a baby product that doesn’t yet exist, but should. These are products that I think would be amazingly helpful to dads, but for some reason, they just haven’t hit the market yet. Each product comes with an HD picture which you are free to use and distribute as you please. In fact, we encourage it.
You can find the series here: Baby Products that Don’t Exist But Should
A Note on Navigating Daddy by Default in General:
You can also browse the site by article categories, which include:
- Humor – The funniest articles, pictures, and videos – a few of them are so crazy you almost won’t believe it.
- Parenting Advice – How-to articles, and also how-not-to posts, on raising kids while working from home.
- Reviews – Reviews of baby products, toys for baby and for dad, movies, television, books, and more.
- Site of the Week – Each week we feature a site in the mom and dad blogosphere, and they all live here. If you write a mom or dad blog and you haven’t been featured yet, send us a note on the contact page. There’s a good waiting list, but worth getting on board.
The best place to visit to see all the ways you can connect with us is our contact page. There you’ll find links to all the places Daddy by Default exists on the web, including our Youtube Page, and a way to get our Email Subscriptions.
I spend a good amount of time in the three major social networks, and am always up for good conversation. You can find me here:
I encourage comments on nearly every post I write, and also our guest posts too. I try my best to respond to every comment within just a few minutes. Look at the end of each article for our “call to action.” Sometimes it can be a simple question, a poll, or a more in-depth debate about the content just presented in the post. Connecting online is a great way to start new relationships and to learn new things.
Terms and Conditions and Other Policies
To view our website usage policies click the links below:
Terms and Conditions – the governing rules of the site.
Comment Policy - Daddy by Default is an an entertainment site and we enjoy humor. But what’s funny to some is offensive to others, to understand the types of comments we do not allow, read the Daddy by Default Comment Policy.
I hope you will consider joining the conversation!
Daddy by Default